IFSA-Butler is looking forward to the NAFSA Annual Conference in Denver, Colorado! You can connect with IFSA-Butler staff at our breakfast, partners reception or at booth #2122.
June 2 Breakfast
Join IFSA-Butler on June 2 at 8:30 a.m. for breakfast with IFSA-Butler resident staff from Cuba, Ireland and Spain. They will discuss the evolving student experience in their countries and be available for questions and individual conversations. View the event invitation here.
In addition, join us for our partners reception on June 2 at 6 p.m. at the Magnolia Hotel. Click here for more information.
IFSA-Butler staff in attendance include:
- Dr. Heather Barclay Hamir, President & CEO
- Opal Leeman Bartzis, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Steve Seaworth, Vice President for External Relations
- Erika Ryser Garcia, Assistant Vice President for Program Management and Development
- Margaret McCullers, Associate Director, Academic and Special Projects
- Teresa Bellono, Assistant Director of Program Management and Development
- Nikki Bruckmann, Assistant Director of Student Services
- Ryan Lorenz, Spain Resident Director
- Michelle Ranieri, Cuba Resident Director
- Ashley Ryan, Ireland Student Services Advisor
- Cas Sowa, Field Director, Mid-Atlantic
- Ali Janicek, Field Director, South Central
- Megan Wood, Field Director, New England
- Katie Downey, Assistant Field Director
- Kelsey O'Shaughnessy, Program Advisor
- Hannah Sutton, Program Advisor
- Michelle Mannweiler, Program Advisor
If you would like to set up meetings with any of our staff, please contact Amy Bartnick Blume.