- TELL US SOMETHING SURPRISING ABOUT YOU.
- Former students call me Mary Poppins.
- WHAT IS ONE LITTLE-KNOWN FACT ABOUT SANTIAGO?
- Santiago is a city to be discovered. There is a lot going on and it is mostly free.
- WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING STUDENTS LEARN IN SANTIAGO?
- They learned to be patient and more creative, and even to have fun during school days. It is a just a matter of balance.
- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD TO VISIT?
- The city of Antigua, in Guatemala, especially at sunset.
- Visit our Santiago resident office website