Meet Our Resident Director
- What do you enjoy most about being the Resident Director?
- My work as the Resident Director combines program management and education and intercultural communication trainings. These are topics that I studied and enjoy working on. I couldn't imagine a better task. My work is different every day and never boring.
- What is your favorite student event to organize?
- Every event is different and interesting. I like the intercultural communication trainings after tours especially. We learn then a lot from each other's experiences.
- What do you do when you're not busy working with students?
- I do research in intercultural communication, spend time with my family and friends, and go to the gym.
- What is your favorite place in the world to visit?
- The beaches of Costa Rica!
- Why should students come to Israel to study abroad?
- I see this program as a life experience students will never forget. The diversity of cultures and religions they experience here will give students an important tool they can use in their future personal and professional life.