Study Abroad Programs in Israel
IFSA-Butler programs in Israel are offered through the Alliance for Global Education.
Israel has been a major Mediterranean intersection of global trade and empires for millennia. Today it is home to one of the most compellingly diverse populations of complex origins and identities in the world. It has also evolved one of the most innovative business eco-systems, with one of the highest densities of start-ups and tech incubators in the world.
As an Alliance student, you will explore Israel’s unique approaches to coexistence or business and innovation through our culturally engaged and academically challenging programs. Study in one of two cities that embody Israel’s fascinating plurality and entrepreneurial spirit. Living and studying among Israelis, engage cosmopolitan communities of free-thinkers at every turn. Discover the lessons this country’s struggles and successes hold for our rapidly shifting world today.
Available programs in Israel at Hebrew University:
Israel Study Abroad Program Dates and Fees
See individual program pages for program dates!
Below are links to our fees for all programs in Israel. You can also visit program pages for individual program dates and fees.
Spring semester fees are available online around October 1. Fall semester and academic year fees are available around April 1.
Fall semester 2016
Academic year 2016
Spring semester 2016
What's included in our Israel program fees
IFSA-Butler scholarship opportunities
What's Included in Our Israel Program Fees
At IFSA-Butler, we believe our program fees offer more comprehensive student support than any other study abroad organization. In addition to a great academic and cultural experience abroad, our fees include the following:
- Full academic advising and course selection/approval assistance
- Butler University transcript for easy credit transfer
- Academic records maintenance
- Grade and credit appeal assistance
- Guaranteed pre-arranged housing on and off campus
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Variety of housing and meal plan options offered
Predeparture support services
- Personalized advising with your IFSA-Butler program advisor
- Welcome packet, Preparing to Study Abroad Israel, Money Matters guide, and newsletter updates
- Parental support including Preparing to Study Abroad Israel and Money Matters guide
- Assistance in accommodating students with disabilities
- Travel and entry/clearancestudent visa assistance
- Group flight arrangements
- Airport pickup for group flights
- Full-time office in Jerusalem for assistance and support
- Student orientation in Jerusalem (including transportation, accommodation, activities, student handbook and welcome materials, and most meals).
- Transportation to host university accommodation following orientation
- New student orientation at host university
- Newsletter updates throughout the semester (semester/year programs programs)
- IFSA-Butler welcome meal
Excursions and activities (semester/year programs)
- Mid-semester weekend excursions and adventure trips
- Cultural activities and social events
- Day trips and sightseeing tours
Health services and emergency assistance
- Numerous IFSA-Butler Scholarships available
- Monthly payment plan available
- Ability to pay by credit card
- Financial aid transfers
- U.S. university direct billing arrangements
Some U.S. colleges and universities ("direct bill institutions") pay IFSA-Butler fees on behalf of their students. Students attending these direct bill institutions pay the IFSA-Butler program fee directly to their home college or university. Students from direct-bill colleges and universities may pay a different fee, but they receive the same outstanding services from IFSA-Butler.