Meet Our Resident Director, Tim Conway
- WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT BEING A RESIDENT DIRECTOR?
- I like working with young people, and it gives me great pleasure to be able to impact their lives. I like teaching and being with them and seeing them grow and mature, even in the short span of a semester.
- WHAT'S A MUST-SEE IN IRELAND?
- The Irish coastline! West, north or south, it's all spectacularly beautiful. 18th century Georgian Dublin is also a must-see.
- TELL US SOMETHING SURPRISING ABOUT YOU.
- I invented products that attach wires to telephone poles, and the products are still sold throughout the world.
- WHAT'S ONE AUTHENTIC FOOD THAT A STUDENT MUST TRY IN IRELAND?
- Any kind of pub food: It's wholesome, filling, inexpensive and authentic.
- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE IFSA-BUTLER STUDENT EVENT?
- The Antrim Coast tour. It's specactularly beautiful. You can really change students' outlook through our activities.
- WHAT'S YOUR DREAM VACATION?
- I'd love to go to New Zealand. I'd also like to visit the Arctic Circle and the West Coast of the U.S.
- Visit our Ireland resident office website