Meet Our Scotland Resident Director
- How long have you worked for IFSA-Butler?
- I have been the Scotland resident director since 2000.
- Educational background?
- B.A. in history, University College Cork
M.A. in women's studies, University of Edinburgh
- What is a visitor "must-see" in Scotland?
- Edinburgh Castle and the Highlands!
- What is the most rewarding part of being the Scotland resident director?
- Seeing students grow, academically and personally, in just one semester, summer or year.
- Visit Ruth on our social network
- Visit our Scotland office Web site