Keep updated with me as I explore Cardiff, Wales and all that Europe has to offer! I look forward to educating you about the country; giving you insight to it all so that you can make an informed decision when choosing where to study (but obviously I’m pulling for you to come make your own story at Cardiff!) I hope that my words, photos, videos and experiences can help to show you you the beauty of the country and it’s surrounding area and prepare you for the trip of a lifetime whether it be here at Cardiff or any other country you have your sights set on!
A few few things on my travel abroad bucket list:
- Run a half marathon while abroad – I currently found one in Liverpool for my second ever half
- Visit as many countries as possible
- Expand my Welsh and English vocabulary
- Try foods with names I cannot pronounce
- Receive a compliment for my accent (people comment on my Wisconsin accent back home, so they’ve got to do the same here, right?!?)
- Take a ferry
- Try cooking a a local recipe
- Go to a festival
- Join a club on campus
- Talk in a British accent and see if I can get away with it
- Go on at least one of the planned day trips
Stay tuned as I add to and knock stuff off my list!
Until next time,