Lasts in London
Can’t believe my time in London is coming to an end. I leave in a few days for back home. Most of my friends left yesterday, the 14th, but I wanted a few more days in London after exams. This semester has been so much fun and I’m going to miss so many things about living here:
1. Nandos– why is there not one near my back home?
2. Pear Cider– tastes so good and you can find it everywhere
3. The British accents– I’ve heard from friends at home it’s strange not hearing the accent everywhere
4. My flat mates– My flat and I are really close, so it’s been very sad having to say bye to them
5. The tube– I’m really going to miss public transportation and never having to get in a car and drive
6. Cadbury– I’m planning on buying a ton at the airport to bring back with me
7. Christmas time in London– There are the prettiest lights lining Oxford street right now and the Christmas markets are so fun to pop into
8. Traveling– You can be sunbathing in Spain or staring at the Eiffel Tower in 2 hours
9. My friend Chelsea– She’s became my best friend during this time and we’re already have plans to see each other in June
All in all I’ve had an amazing semester. I couldn’t of asked for a better group of people to spend it with or a better school to study at. I feel like I got the best of both worlds: A campus atmosphere in one of the most wonderful cities in the world. London, you’re going to be missed!