Top 10 favorite things about Scotland
Hi again everyone!
So as my time here in Scotland comes to an end I thought it might be nice to share my favorite things about the coolest place in the world. I had to set a limit or else this would be the longest blog post in history, so here they are my top 10.
1. The scenery. Weather it be the rolling hills or the old architecture, I never ever get tired of marveling at it.
2. The Scottish people. I have never ever come in contact with a more friendly group of folks. They are so nice!
3. The weather. As a pasty redhead Scotland has the perfect climate for me. There is nothing I love more than a rainy day where you can literally smell the earth growing.
4. The expression “cheers”. I will admit I didn’t get it at first, but now it is part of my everyday vocabulary.
5. Pounds. They are just cooler than dollars. That is all.
6. Trains. My new preffered method of transportation.
7. Castles. We just don’t have them in the states.
8. The water. Ok this is a bit of a weird one. I judge places based on the way their tap water tates. For example Wyoming has the best tap water Utah has the worst. Scotland, your water is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
9. Scottish accents. Even though I can barely understand them at times, I freaking love the way these people talk!
10. The city of Stirling. No other place in the world can claim ownership of this beautiful town. I have become incredibly attached to the place I now feel comfortable calling home. I never want to leave! I LOVE YOU STIRLING!!