Student Blogs & Vlogs | College Study Abroad Programs, IFSA-Butler
- Rappel down a waterfall– completed while in La Fortuna
- See baby turtles hatch– at Playa Matapalo, near Manuel Antonio with organización ASVO
- La Paz waterfalls– had a toucan sit on my shoulder
- Britt Coffee Tour– in Heredia, successfully finished their available samples of coffee and chocolate
- Walk on the sandbar whale tail at Playa Ballena– in Uvita, it was as if we were walking on water in the middle of the ocean
- Sleep in a tree house– did twice! Once in Limon, had a 45 min hike there in the mud, but still worth it, since they served the best food I had during my whole trip, and we were so high in the trees that the sloths were our little buddies. The second time was at our hostel in Playa Ballena
- Visit the Caribbean side, Puerto Viejo– the first place where bikes were the best cheap and also safe option of getting around. Also can you say coconut rice?!
- Ziplining/Canopy– at Rincon de la Vieja in Liberia, I got to do it upside down, although there are no pictures to prove it
- Go down a waterslide in the middle of the rainforest– sadly, only one I did not do
- Eat as much good food as I could find– everywhere I went!
Leave a Reply