Blue Mountain and Touring Circular Quay
It was a long 2-hour drive to get there, but we finally made it to the Blue Mountains! My friends and I chose to do the hiking trail, which allowed us to explore the magnificent view while getting some exercise. We thought it would be an intense hike, but it felt more like a walk because we were constantly going down stairs. There were different view points that allowed us to get different views of the mountain.
[Click on the image to see the next picture]
- This is a shot of the three sisters, a rock formation in the Blue Mountains. Their names are Meehni, Wimlah, and Gunnedoo.
- The sides of these mountains are said to be constantly eroding due to the wind.
- This is one of the waterfalls at Blue Mountain
- Another shot of the three sisters
- If you go to the Blue Mountains you have to ride this railway. It is the steepest incline railway in the world. My friends and I took it to go to back up, and it felt like a rollercoaster going the opposite direction.
- This was taken at the roof of a hostel that my friends and I were staying at.
- We went to a bar to get drinks and then there were fireworks! A great end to the night
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Took this picture right when I boarded a cruise ship to have dinner.
- A beautiful sunset behind the Sydney Opera House
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge at night