4 Things to Do on an Oxford’s Saturday
- Wake up and take a walk along the Oxford Canal, taking a cup of hot tea and a sandwich with you.
2. Take an Oxford Tube and get to Tate Modern in London – super easy with buses running between the two cities every 15 minutes and reaching the destination in less than 2 hours. Return trip for 12 pounds and free admission to the museum makes it cheaper than visiting MOMA!
3. Enjoy the 5 floors of contemporary art from all over the world.
4. Appreciate minimalism in all its glory.
5. Walk all the way up to the 10th floor see a great view of London, for free!
6. Return to Oxford and cycle to the Missing Bean Coffee Roastery for coffee tasting.
6. And finish the day drinking a pint of Guinness at your favo(u)rite pub with your best friends!