How to Enter
- Take a photo of yourself with the included Going Places sticker.
- Upload your photo to your Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Use the hashtag #GoingWithIFSA and tag our account (@IFSAstudyabroad).
The account you post on MUST be set to public for your entry to be eligible. Inactive accounts or accounts created for the sole purpose of entering this competition will be filtered out.
- Follow us on Instagram (@IFSAstudyabroad) – you must be following IFSA to be eligible for selection.
- Send an email with the subject Going with IFSA to studyabroad@IFSA-butler.org. In the body of the email, include your full name (as it appears in your application) and your Instagram handle and a screenshot of your entry.
- Be sure to sign your IFSA Student Acceptance Agreement in the IFSA Student Portal. You’re only eligible if you’re committed to going abroad with IFSA and following us on Instagram.
If selected, you will be gifted your choice of one (1) of the following items:
Going with IFSA Summer/Fall 2020 – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Going with IFSA Summer/Fall 2020 (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on January 1, 2020 at 12 a.m. EST and ends on June 2, 2020 at 12 a.m. EST (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Institute for Study Abroad, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry submission (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of Promotion Entities are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: Eight (8) winners will receive one (1) of the following prizes:
Bose SoundLink® around-ear wireless headphones II (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $230)
Away Luggage: The Medium Suitcase (ARV: $275)
The winner will choose their prize of choice upon reply to the winner notification. Any winner may choose any one (1) of the above prizes. Up to eight (8) prizes will be given away in total.
A maximum of one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by sharing an image of yourself with your “Going Places” sticker on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You must also follow IFSA on Instagram (@ifsastudyabroad). Finally, you must send an email with the subject “Going with IFSA” to studyabroad@IFSA-butler.org. In the body of the email, include your full name (as it appears in your application) and your Instagram handle and a screenshot of your entry. Be sure to sign your IFSA Student Acceptance Agreement in the IFSA Student Portal. You’re only eligible if you’re committed to going abroad with IFSA and following us on Instagram. All details are located at IFSA-Butler.org/Going-Places. You will be required to share a link to your publicly visible social media post. This post must include a photograph of you with the “Going Places” sticker. Photos deemed inappropriate in nature in the sole discretion of an IFSA staff member will not be accepted.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to be eligible for a prize. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted biweekly from April 1 – June 1 by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. All entries received during Promotion Period remain eligible for each prize drawing. One prize will be awarded per drawing. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information approximately 24 hours after each random drawing. Each potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to within one week of notification, or returned as undeliverable, may result in prize forfeiture. Each prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a listof the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Institute for Study Abroad cc: Going with IFSA Summer/Fall 2020 at 6201 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN, 46278. Alternatively, you may email your request to email@example.com and include your home address. If you email your request, please include “Going Places Request” in the subject line. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one month after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit IFSA-Butler.org/Going-Places. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Institute for Study Abroad, 6201 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN, 46278, studyabroad@IFSA-Butler.org
- ADMINISTRATOR: Institute for Study Abroad, 6201 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN, 46278, studyabroad@IFSA-Butler.org