International Education Week (for Educators)
We’re celebrating International Education Week by giving away $5,000! Students have up to three chances to win a $1,000 grant. All they have to do is start their IFSA application for a Fall 2020 program and complete the registration process.
They must complete their application registration by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time).
- One student applying to our Europe and Middle East Fall 2020 programs will win a $1,000 grant on Nov. 18, 2019.
- One student applying to our Asia and Pacific Fall 2020 programs will win a $1,000 grant on Nov. 19, 2019.
- One student applying to our Latin America Fall 2020 programs will win a $1,000 grant on Nov. 20, 2019.
- In celebration of our commitment to Inclusive Excellence, one student among our Fall 2020 applicants will win a $1,000 grant on Nov. 21, 2019.
- In celebration of our commitment to Intercultural Agility, one student among our Fall 2020 applicants will win a $1,000 grant on Nov. 22, 2019.
University of Edinburgh, Scotland
University of Melbourne, Australia
University of California at San Diego
Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica
University of New Hampshire
University College Dublin, Ireland
St. Edward’s University
University of Sydney, Australia
Help Us Celebrate
We’ve prepared a package of social media and email graphics you can use to remind your students about International Education Week and the opportunity for them to win a $1,000 IFSA grant. Download this collection using the link below:
When promoting, be sure to use this link to direct students to the appropriate student-facing page.
Students must complete all required fields to qualify.
The Fine Print
• In order to qualify for the $1,000 Grant, students must complete all required sections of the application registration page in the IFSA Student Portal.
• Students will receive the grant, which will be applied to their housing fee, upon signing their Acceptance Agreement in the IFSA Student Portal.
• Students must be applying for a Fall 2020 IFSA program in order to qualify.
• To begin an application, students should visit the IFSA Student Portal, and choose their program under “Begin Your Journey Here.”
A winner will be selected at random Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night based on the region of the world they have selected. On Thursday and Friday, a winner will be chosen at random from the total pool of applicants, giving students up to three chances in total if their application registration is complete by the date their region winner is selected.