- Summer: April 1
About King's College London Summer
Whether your passion lies in the screen, on the page, in the news or in the lab, King's College Undergraduate Summer School offers classes for you. Take a single session, or combine two sessions in one area of study, or mix-and-match for ultimate flexibility!
King's College London Summer Benefits
- Spend a summer at an outstanding college in the heart of the city, overlooking the River Thames, with state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities
- Live and learn in a great location with easy access to the West End, Covent Garden for great shopping and Soho for nightlife
- Choose from a wide range of liberal arts, business and social science subjects
- Participate in a day trip to Windsor and Oxford and a River Thames boat tour (ticket costs apply)
- Course-related excursions for some modules also included in the program fee
What our students say
5 Tips for Staying Centered While Living Abroad
Quick Guide to London Fashion
A Quick Guide to London Fashion
Easy Ways to Connect to the Caribbean in London
Abroad in London: From A Theater Major to A Global Theater Maker
How to Study Abroad as a STEM Major
How I Learned to Frame my Experiences through Photography
How to take Care of Afro Hair in London
5 Differences Between US and UK Academic Systems
Tips for Eating Healthy on a Budget While Abroad
Saving Money on London Public Transportation
Building a Family Abroad – A Digital Story
The IFSA Difference
Academics at King’s College London Summer
Students take one course per session. Most courses are taught on the Strand and Waterloo campuses, both located in the heart of London, but some courses are taught on other King's campuses throughout London.
IFSA requires students to enroll in a full course load abroad. A full course load for the King's College summer program is one course per session. Courses are worth 3 Butler University U.S. semester credit hours each.
Please review all your syllabi and course materials when you are registering for classes (both pre-arrival and on-site). Certain classes may have a one-off lab or field trip fee that is disclosed in the syllabus or first meeting of class. You will be responsible for these fees, whether they are billed and paid by IFSA or billed to you.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!