- Fall: No longer accepting applications for Maynooth after Spring 2019
- Spring: October 15—Extended to October 30
YEAR OPTIONS: Students interested in calendar or academic year-long options should contact IFSA-Butler for deadlines, fees and more.
About Maynooth University
When you study abroad at Maynooth University, you'll enter a charming campus that combines heritage and history with innovation and excellence. Explore the quaint college town, nestled in some of Ireland's most fertile countryside, famous for thoroughbred breeding and farming. Located 20 minutes outside Dublin, Maynooth is the perfect home base for you to explore all that Ireland has to offer.
Maynooth University Benefits
- Located in a quaint college town, near Dublin
- World-class teaching facilities and small classes, ensuring personal attention
- A vibrant social scene with over 100 clubs and societies
- Students take a varied number of courses, depending on course weight, and can combine subjects in different departments.
The IFSA Difference
Academics at Maynooth University Partnership
Search for available courses on Maynooth University's online course catalog.
At Maynooth University, a full course load consists of 30 ECTS credits per semester, or 15 U.S. credit hours per semester.
1 ECTS credit = 0.5 U.S. semester credit hours
Please review all your syllabi and course materials when you are registering for classes (both pre-arrival and on-site). Certain classes may have a one-off lab or field trip fee that is disclosed in the syllabus or first meeting of class. You will be responsible for these fees, whether they are billed and paid by IFSA or billed to you.
Only courses in Christian theology are offered. Theology students can only take one to two Theology courses for each semester spent at Maynooth University.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!