- Summer: April 1
About National University of Ireland, Galway Summer
Dive into the Summer Irish Studies program, where you can study Ireland's rich history in this coastal town. Also known as the cultural heart of the country, Galway is the perfect place to immerse yourself in Irish language and literature. Make the most of your summer experience by studying in Ireland's "most Irish" city!
National University of Ireland, Galway Summer Benefits
- Youthful and lively city filled with art and music
- Located in a Gaeltacht area, where the Irish language and culture is celebrated and preserved
- Courses that focus on Irish history, film, archaeology, art, music and culture
- Excursions complement course work
- Strong cultural curriculum along side classes that include excursions and events
What our students say
A Random Act of Irish Kindness – A Digital Story
The IFSA Difference
Academics at National University of Ireland, Galway Summer
IFSA-Butler requires students to enroll in a full course load at the host institution, which is two courses for the summer. You will receive 3 U.S. credits for each course for a total of 6 U.S. credits for the summer.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!