- Summer: April 15
About Summer in Jerusalem: Arabic Immersion
Spend six weeks immersed in Arabic language study as you interact with and learn from Israel's many Arab communities.
Summer in Jerusalem: Arabic Immersion Benefits
- Take your Arabic language learning to the next level whether you enroll in elementary, intermediate or advanced courses, based on the Al-kitaab textbooks
- Take elective courses taught in English
- Take courses with local students at Hebrew University’s Rothberg International School, one of the Middle East’s most prestigious universities
- Enhance your ability to communicate with roughly 300 million native Arabic speakers in one of the United Nations’ six official languages
- Live and learn near Mount Scopus in the ancient city of Jerusalem, located within easy access to transportation, supermarkets and eateries
- IFSA orientation covering important health, safety, and security topics pertaining to Israel
- Outside of the classroom, you will participate in co-curricular activities and excursions to historically and culturally significant places designed to engage you with diverse ethnic, religious and linguistic communities
The IFSA-Butler Difference
Academics at Summer in Jerusalem: Arabic Immersion
Housing & Meals
The IFSA-Butler Team
IFSA-Butler has a dedicated team and staff who are here to help every student prepare and be ready to achieve their goals at every step of the way.