- Summer: May 1
About Summer in Prague
Looking for specific classes? Explore CHART, our exclusive class database — for the Summer in Prague institution, you’ll find classes recently taken by other IFSA students.
DIY your summer abroad with IFSA in Prague! Choose from courses in business, technology, and film studies to join an engaged academic community of international peers in Summer Session I. Stay on for Session II and diversify your resume with IFSA's unique Professional Development Project research opportunity.
Summer in Prague Benefits
- Spend your summer in the lively city of Prague, a compelling vantage point to study business and media, and to explore your professional future through the Professional Development Project
- Explore your interests and discover new passions through our robust local network of academics, entrepreneurs, legal experts, Czech- and foreign-owned businesses, hacker spaces and NGOs
- Small class sizes offer the opportunity to engage directly with Prague College's experienced international lecturers and your fellow classmates
What our students say
Finding the Comforts of Home While Abroad
Digital Story: Unexpected Home
Take the Plunge: Study Abroad as a STEM Student
Unprecedented: Being the First but Not Last Generation Abroad.
The 4 Stages You’ll Go Through as a Minority Abroad
Gaining Confidence in Prague
Impressions of Prague
The IFSA Difference
Academics at Summer in Prague
Take a class in business, technology, film studies or fine arts (sign into CHART to view full class details):
- Culture, Values, and Business
- Digital Photography
- Financial Crime
- Inclusion and Diversity in the Workplace
- Morality, Business and Society
- Studio Painting
- Understanding and Leading Change
- Web Design and Development
Summer Session II
Students who stay on for the second session will spend the session completing research through a Professional Development Project (4 U.S. semester credit hours), a dynamic field-based learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to learn more about their professional areas of interest through structured application of theory to practice. Through a combination of visits and experiences, students will actively survey an industry.
Available areas of research include: Business, Computer Science, Criminology, Economics, Finance, History, Management, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!