- Summer: February 1 (early bird) or March 1 (regular)
About The Origins of the Mind
IFSA is pleased to offer this unique Global Seminar program to all U.S. universities in partnership with the University of California at San Diego. Non-UC San Diego students must apply through UC San Diego and are encouraged to contact Tonia Pizer by email or phone at 858-534-1123 with any questions regarding the program, its content or requirements.
The Origins of the Mind Benefits
- Live and study in the beautiful and historic city of St Andrews
- Have class on the campus of St Andrews, which is the oldest university in Scotland, founded in 1413
- Meet with experts at the SLaCE Center as St Andrews, which is internationally renowned for its comparative approaches to cognitive evolution
- Participate in academic excursions to the Edinburgh Zoo and Moray Firth, and go on a foraging activity in Fife
The IFSA Difference
Academics at The Origins of the Mind
The curriculum includes two courses taught by a UC San Diego professor:
- Animal Cognition
- Modeling the Evolution of Cognition
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!