- Fall: April 15
- Year: April 15
About Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
Join a vibrant community of artists when you study abroad at Trinity Laban. The program in contemporary dance will help you shape your artistic practice and find your voice through a combination of theory, fundamentals, and technique.
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance Benefits
- One of few opportunities to study dance and choreography as a study abroad student
- Study on a campus with an international reputation in choreographic and technique teaching as well as academic contributions to the study of dance
- Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, including 13 fully equipped dance studios; a dance, health and Pilates body-conditioning facility; and a specialist media, information and resource center
- Students can participate in conservatory's dance company, Transitions
- Year-long students live and learn near Greenwich Park, home to Royal Observatory, Maritime Museum, and the Meridian Line; fall students live in central London and commute to campus
The IFSA Difference
Academics at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance Partnership
There are no auditions for acceptance to Trinity Laban, but you will need to audition for course placement. Students study technique at the level appropriate to their background and training.
IFSA requires students to enroll in a full course load abroad. A full course load at Trinity Laban is 32 credits for the year or 13 credits for the fall. Each Trinity Laban credit is worth one Butler University U.S. semester credit. You may choose classes in any combination of credit values, as long as their total value equals a full course load.
Please review all your syllabi and course materials when you are registering for classes (both pre-arrival and on-site). Certain classes may have a one-off lab or field trip fee that is disclosed in the syllabus or first meeting of class. You will be responsible for these fees, whether they are billed and paid by IFSA or billed to you.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!