- Fall: April 15—Extended to April 30
- Spring: October 15
YEAR OPTIONS: Students interested in calendar or academic year-long options should contact IFSA-Butler for deadlines, fees and more.
About University College Dublin Partnership
There is something for everyone at UCD - Ireland's largest and most international campus. Spring into the humanities, sharpen your global business knowledge, conduct scientific research in cutting-edge facilities, and dig into pre-professional programs. Immerse yourself in a new culture as you traverse an exciting new academic setting!
University College Dublin Partnership Benefits
- Ireland's largest and most richly diversified university, ranked among the top 1 percent of universities worldwide, ranked 1st in Ireland for 40 subjects
- Located in Dublin with quick access to the city center
- Multiple options for STEM students, including clinical placements for pre-med and nursing and midwifery students; group-research focused Science and Business classes; and a state of the art Science Centre
- A research-intensive institution with new research-group focused modules in science and business and teaching
- An active Student Union that sponsors sports matches, films, concerts, parties and other social events as well as more than 100 campus clubs, a huge part of UCD's social life
What our students say
5 Tips for Staying Fit Abroad
How a Hispanic American Made it to Ireland
Why Men Should Study Abroad
Irish Music in My Bones – A Digital Story
Engineers Abroad: 4 Tips to Make it Happen
3 Questions to Help You Pick The Perfect Study Abroad Destination
Hip Hip Hurrah! How Ireland Taught Me How To Be Silly
The IFSA-Butler Difference
Academics at University College Dublin Partnership
Explore available courses on the University College Dublin's online course catalog.
- Click on the
- To search by subject, select the college you’re applying for (ie Arts & Humanities or Engineering) under "Category"
- If there a multiple subjects available under “Subject,” choose the subject area you’re interested in
- Then tick the boxes to show course levels (Undergraduate students usually find Levels 1, 2, and 3 a good fit)
- Click the search button to see courses offered
- Check when the course is offered (semester 1 = fall, semester 2 = spring)
English majors receive priority registration for English modules. These students can select up to three modules, two "core" and one "option" module. Core modules are at the 200 level (level 2) and option modules are at the 300 level (level 3). Students will be pre-registered in "core" modules only. "Option" module registration will take place on-site at UCD. Non-English majors can select up to two "core" modules only, subject to availability.
Psychology majors receive priority registration and can typically take a maximum of two psychology modules. Non-psychology majors can select modules subject to availability, although availability is typically very limited.
History majors receive priority registration in history modules. Non-history majors can select modules subject to availability.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA-Butler Team
IFSA-Butler has a dedicated team and staff who are here to help every student prepare and be ready to achieve their goals at every step of the way.