- Fall: May 1
- Spring: May 1
About University of Cambridge, Pembroke College
Study at one of Cambridge's oldest colleges, in the nexus of historic methods and cutting-edge research. You will have unparalleled access to experts in your discipline in the halls of Pembroke College.
University of Cambridge, Pembroke College Benefits
- Rolling admission from January 1 - May 1 for both fall and spring terms. Apply early!
- Classic tutorial-based supervisions allow you to delve deeply into your subject area
- The small group (2 or 3 students) teaching format means that your syllabus is flexible based on your interests, allowing for great academic freedom and research possibilities
- Study with the best students where admission is extremely competitive
The IFSA Difference
Academics at University of Cambridge, Pembroke College Partnership
Students applying for Pembroke College may study in one of the following departments:
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic Studies
- English Language and Literature
- History of Art
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Human, Social, and Political Science (Political Science, International Affairs, Anthropology)
If you are accepted to study at Pembroke College, a head tutor will contact you to discuss your supervision topic for your first term. You will submit your supervision preferences shortly after admission, but these topics cannot be guaranteed or arranged until a student is able to meet in person with the Director of Studies. Explore the course overview booklet for more information.
Withdrawal from this program after acceptance of an admissions offer is a very bad idea, as the cancellation policy is very strict. No exceptions are granted, even for illness or other unforseen circumstances.
Please review all your syllabi and course materials when you are registering for classes (both pre-arrival and on-site). Certain classes may have a one-off lab or field trip fee that is disclosed in the syllabus or first meeting of class. You will be responsible for these fees, whether they are billed and paid by IFSA or billed to you.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!