- Fall: May 1
- Spring: May 1
About University of Cambridge, Pembroke College Partnership
Study at one of Cambridge's oldest colleges, in the nexus of historic methods and cutting-edge research. You will have unparalleled access to experts in your discipline in the halls of Pembroke College.
University of Cambridge, Pembroke College Partnership Benefits
- Rolling admission from January 1 - May 1 for both fall and spring terms. Apply early!
- Classic tutorial-based supervisions allow you to delve deeply into your subject area
- The small group (2 or 3 students) teaching format means that your syllabus is flexible based on your interests, allowing for great academic freedom and research possibilities
- Study with the best students where admission is extremely competitive
The IFSA-Butler Difference
Academics at University of Cambridge, Pembroke College Partnership
Students applying for Pembroke College may study in one of the following departments:
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic Studies
- English Language and Literature
- History of Art
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Human, Social, and Political Science (Political Science, International Affairs, Anthropology)
If you are accepted to study at Pembroke College, a head tutor will contact you to discuss your supervision topic for your first term. You will submit your supervision preferences shortly after admission, but these topics cannot be guaranteed or arranged until a student is able to meet in person with the Director of Studies. Explore the course overview booklet for more information.
Withdrawal from this program after acceptance of an admissions offer is a very bad idea, as the cancellation policy is very strict. No exceptions are granted, even for illness or other unforseen circumstances.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA-Butler Team
IFSA-Butler has a dedicated team and staff who are here to help every student prepare and be ready to achieve their goals at every step of the way.