- Summer: March 1
About University of Oxford - St. Peter's College
Study English literature, environmental studies, or Medieval studies on the St. Peter's College summer school. Experience two Oxford colleges on this program: you will study with tutors from St. Peter's faculty, and be housed in Magdalen College.
University of Oxford - St. Peter's College Benefits
- Study at one of the most prestigious universities in the world where courses are taught through a program of tutorials, seminars and lectures
- Live and learn in the heart of Oxford, near libraries, museums, theatres and shops
- Participate in weekly field excursions designed to introduce you to sites of exceptional importance in England's literary heritage
- Attend evening lectures given by distinguished speakers from the university and wider world that are organized around special banquets and receptions
- Choose one of three program options:
- English Literature (6 U.S. semester credit hours)
- Environmental Studies (8 U.S. semester credit hours, if you opt for the four-day field excursion)
- Medieval Studies (6 U.S. semester credit hours)
What our students say
As Cliché As It Sounds, I “Found Myself” Abroad
The IFSA Difference
Academics at University of Oxford, St. Peter’s College Partnership
IFSA requires students to enroll in a full course load abroad. A full course load at St. Peter's is one course for 6 U.S. semester credit hours. Environmental Studies students will receive 8 U.S. semester credit hours for an intensive field excursion required for their course. Students studying within English or Medieval Studies have the option of earning an additional 2 U.S. semester credits if they would like to participate in the field excursion and write an additional 2000-word paper on a subject of their choice relating to the excursion and approved by St. Peter’s College.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!