- Summer: March 15 (internship) April 1 (non-internship)
About University of Stirling International Summer School
Spend your summer in scenic Stirling, surrounded by the majestic Highland foothills. Spend 4 or 8 weeks taking classes, or replace one class with an internship in a local business or organization. Explore the beauty of Scotland while making strides in your academic progress, and professional career.
University of Stirling International Summer School Benefits
- Unique offering of academic options - including Education, Film, Sports Management, and Criminology
- Internships are available in nearly any subject
- Students may attend the first session (4 weeks) or both sessions (8 weeks), taking one to two courses per session, earning up to 12 credits for the semester
- Excursions are an integral part of each course, and they are open to all summer students
- Campus beautifully set on the grounds of an 18-century castle with 310 acres of parkland and woods near the shores of a Scottish loch
What our students say
Community: Feeling at Home by Getting Involved While Abroad
An Athlete Abroad
The IFSA Difference
Academics at University of Stirling International Summer School
The program is structured into two four-week blocks. Students may take up to two classes each block. Explore the University of Stirling online course catalog for up-to-date course options. In the second four-week block, students may opt to participate in a full-time internship for 3 U.S. semester credit hours in lieu of taking courses.
- not-for-profit organizations
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!