- Summer: March 15
About University of Sussex Summer Program
Pick and choose or hone in on your favorite subject at the University of Sussex. This university offers an impressive range of courses across many subjects. Find your favorite reading spot on this contained campus or stroll by the sea at the famous Brighton Pier.
University of Sussex Summer Program Benefits
- Sussex has an international reputation for top quality research and innovative styles of teaching with a wide variety of academic offerings meant to be mixed and matched from several departments
- The university is organized into schools of study, which bring together related subject areas and provide academic, social and advising services
- Enjoy sports facilities and club activities for more unusual sports such as aikido, canoeing, parachuting and windsurfing
- Program is especially good for STEM majors
- Enjoy easy access to downtown Brighton, four miles away, and its twin city of Hove and it is seaside
Academics at University of Sussex Summer Program
Open the University of Sussex summer online course catalog.
You may only enroll in the courses that are posted in the summer online course catalog and for which you have met the prerequisites. You will enroll in one course per session for 4 U.S. semester credit hours each. Students who enroll in both sessions will earn 8 U.S. semester credit hours.
Physics courses fill up quickly; we recommend applying in January if you want to take physics courses at University of Sussex.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA-Butler Team
IFSA-Butler has a dedicated team and staff who are here to help every student prepare and be ready to achieve their goals at every step of the way.