- Fall: March 15
- Spring: November 15
YEAR OPTIONS: Students interested in calendar or academic year-long options should contact IFSA-Butler for deadlines, fees and more.
About University of Technology, Sydney
This young, tech-infused, design-savvy institution, located in the hub of Sydney's start up community, is a comprehensive university with a great reputation for excellence in STEM subjects and Communications. Here you will enjoy a truly international experience in a hands-on, career-focused atmosphere.
University of Technology, Sydney Benefits
- Hands-on, career-focused education for independent, self-motivated students
- Attend a tech-savvy university that infuses the use of technology into its class offerings
- UTS's main campus is located in the heart of Sydney, a five-minute walk from Central Station
- Get to know Australian students by getting involved in one of the more than 100 student clubs and societies
- Enjoy the global city of Sydney and its main attractions, all within walking distance or an easy bus or train ride
What our students say
How Studying Abroad has Everlasting Impacts on Your Life-long Goals
Sydney on a Budget
She’ll Be ‘Right – A Digital Story
The IFSA Difference
Academics at University of Technology, Sydney Partnership
A full load at UTS is 24 points, or 15-16 U.S. credit hours. The number of courses you take depends on the credit value of the courses you select.
3 UTS credits = 2 U.S. semester credit hours
4 UTS credits = 2.5 U.S. semester credit hours
6 UTS credits = 4 U.S. semester credit hours
8 UTS credits = 5 U.S. semester credit hours
Please review all your syllabi and course materials when you are registering for classes (both pre-arrival and on-site). Certain classes may have a one-off lab or field trip fee that is disclosed in the syllabus or first meeting of class. You will be responsible for these fees, whether they are billed and paid by IFSA or billed to you.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!