- Summer: March 15
About University of Westminster Summer
Spend your summer studying Liberal Arts and Law, Media, Arts and Design, or International Business at the University of Westminster! If you're interested in media, arts and design, look forward to hands-on workshops at the Harrow Campus, in a suburb of central London.
University of Westminster Summer Benefits
- Live and learn in central London just a short distance from the busy shopping and theatre districts
- Enjoy free or low cost afternoon and evening visits throughout London to places such as Hampton Court, St. Paul's, the BBC, the Houses of Parliament, museums and galleries
- Attend free lunchtime lectures given by speakers from Westminster and other universities
- Participate in an optional social program which includes cultural events in London, along with a weekend trip for an additional fee
- Study in one of three primary areas:
- Liberal Arts and Law
- Media, Arts and Design
- International Business
What our students say
Quick Guide to London Fashion
A Quick Guide to London Fashion
Abroad in London: From A Theater Major to A Global Theater Maker
Building a Family Abroad – A Digital Story
The IFSA Difference
Academics at University of Westminster Summer
Westminster offers two separate summer sessions. As an IFSA student, you may enroll in one summer session or both if you prefer. Courses from all areas are offered during both sessions.
IFSA requires students to enroll in a full course load abroad. At the University of Westminster, a full course load consists of 15 Westminster credits per summer school session (equivalent to 4 U.S. semester credit hours). Please note that the University of Westminster has a very strict withdraw policy for summer, please contact the IFSA program advisor with any questions.
Housing & Meals
The IFSA Team
IFSA has a dedicated team who are here to help you prepare to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions!